Ross S. Delston, CAMS
Attorney + Expert Witness
- Participated in two major compliance projects involving international banking and finance, BSA/AML, CDD/KYC, and OFAC sanctions:
- A five-month assignment in New York City as part of the Independent Consultant’s team for one of the largest European banks in the aftermath of an enforcement order, and
- A 15-month assignment as part of the monitorship team for AIG.
- Assessed the BSA/AML program of a financial firm specializing in high net worth trust services.
- Revised the trade finance procedures for the US operations of a major foreign bank.
- Participated in five annual independent AML audits for a publicly held company.
- Member of IMF team on nine AML/CFT assessments of offshore financial centers in Europe and the Caribbean.
- Expert witness and/or litigation consultant on BSA/AML issues in nine civil cases, including a civil forfeiture case on behalf of the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of New York.