Ross S. Delston, CAMS
Attorney + Expert Witness
- Acting as a subject matter expert in major compliance projects such as monitorships or independent consultant appointments for banks and other financial institutions subject to a Federal or state enforcement order or NPA.
- Independent audits, reviews and testing of AML programs.
- Assessments of AML programs of financial institutions in advance of a regulatory audit, on-site examination or inspection.
- Drafting BSA/AML policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, trade finance and trade-based money laundering controls.
- Assessments of AML/CFT frameworks of foreign countries, including the regulation, supervision, inspection and examination of financial institutions.
- Training of compliance, operations and marketing personnel.
- Expert witness/testifying expert and/or litigation consultant/consulting expert on BSA/AML compliance issues arising in civil and criminal cases.